In the Project connect!, German and international students come together to form teams for one semester.
In different project formats, the groups work on a topic with an intercultural dimension.
Possible project formats are:
- poetry slam
- networking of students from different disciplines and nationalities
- introduction to intercultural awareness
- developing action strategies for working in (international) project teams
- creating a project and presenting it (e.g. film, photo exhibition)
- improving german skills by working in (international) project teams
Group size: The maximum number of participants per project format is 18 students. In each project format, three to six participants work together. Each participant chooses the project format.
Supervision: one tutor per group
General conditions: As part of the project, an intercultural kick-off workshop will take place on April 6th 2019 as well as a final presentation on July 12th 2019 and a final workshop on July 13th 2019.
Furthermore, meetings will take place during the semester within the respective project group, of which at least six must be recorded with a short report.
Students receive 3 ECTS for participation, which can be credited to the Studium Integrale part of your degree programme, as well as a detailed certificate of attendance.
Furthermore, Project connect! can be credited to the certificate “Intercultural Awareness”.
Here you can find the application form for Projekt connect!
For questions about Project connect!, please contact studienstart-internationalverw.uni-koeln.de.