Services for Enrolled International Students
Graduation Scholarships for International Students and Doctoral Candidates
Scholarships for UoC Students with a Refugee Background
On these sites, we would like to provide some information for enrolled international students in terms of the organisation of their studies at the University of Cologne and concerning life in Cologne in general. The information is appropriate for:
- international students in undergraduate/state examination courses of study (Bachelor, Staatsexamen) and Master students
- international doctoral students (for further information especially for doctoral students please consult this site as well)
- short term students worldwide (partner universities, ERASMUS)
- international scholarship holders
Please consult our team if you have questions regarding:
- your residence permit and extension of the residence permit at the Foreigners Registration Office ("Studienverlaufsbescheinigung")
- confirmations for authorities in the home country (Embassy, Military Service, scholarships etc.)
- working besides the studies
- financing your studies
- academic planning
- individual problems
- the International Students Associations
- offers of the International Office
Due to current events, our personal consultation hours are cancelled until further notice. However, we are at your disposal via our contact form for international students.
We now also offer the possibility of a digital consultation hour via "Zoom" (Tuesdays from 10 am - 12.30 pm). Please register here.
1) After registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail with further information and the link for the Zoom meeting.
2) Please take a look at the data protection conditions at https://zoom.us/de-de/privacy.html. When you click on the link, you will be asked to download the Zoom client or install the appropriate app on your mobile/tablet. It is best to try out briefly in advance.
3) You will come to a "meeting room" at the beginning of the cosultation hour. Here please wait for us to invite you to a meeting.
Team "Service for international students"
at the SSC (Student Service Center), ground floor
Universitätsstr. 22a, 50937 Köln