Preparatory German Course for prospective students from Non-EU/EEA countries
The German course is intended for prospective students from Non-EU/EEA countries for all degree courses (Bachelor and degree courses with state examination “Staatliche Prüfung”). The course takes 1 or max. 2 semesters. Please keep in mind, that the admission for a degree course cannot yet be guaranteed.
1. What are the requirements for applying for the 1-semester preparatory German course at the University of Cologne?
2. Which German level do I need for applying for the 1-semester German course?
3. How much does the Preparatory German Course cost?
4. How and where do I apply? Which deadlines apply?
5. Which application documents do I have to submit?
6. Special requirements for applicants from China and Vietnam
7. How am I notified of admission decisions and what are the next steps?
8. How do I enrol once being admitted?
9. After the German course: Which are the next steps?