skip to content

Foreign Language Teaching Assistants

As a foreign language teaching assistant you can apply for a short-term study (1-2 semesters) at the University of Cologne if you are allocated to a school in or near Cologne. The basic prerequisite for this is a valid school assignment from the Pädagogischer Austauschdienst.