FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find general information about studying at the University of Cologne?
2. What is the language level which is required to apply for studying at the University of Cologne?
3. Which language test will be undertaken at the end of the Preparatory German Course for refugees?
4. Which language level do I need to enter the Preparatory German Course for refugees?
5. My last language course was a long time ago, but I learned a lot more German by myself in the meantime. Which course do I start then?
6. Does the Preparatory Course take place in the morning or afternoon?
7. How long does a Preparatory German Course for refugees last?
8. Do I count as an enrolled student at the University of Cologne while I am a participant of the German Course?
9. What is a „Hochschulzugangsberechtigung“ (HZB, means University Entrance Qualification)?
10. How can I check if I have a University Entrance Qualification (Hochschulzugangsberechtigung, HZB)?
To top of page