Foto: Fabian Stürtz
International Master Students
Services of the International Office for enrolled master students
Not a UoC student yet? Please find information on the range of studies, application, and organisation on our pages for prospective students.
Graduation Scholarships for International Students and Doctoral Candidates
Scholarships for UoC Students with a Refugee Background
If you have questions regarding...
- your residence permit and extension of the residence permit at the Foreigners Registration Office ("Studienverlaufsbescheinigung")
- confirmations for authorities in the home country (Embassy, Military Service, scholarships etc.)
- working besides the studies
- financing the studies
- academic planning
- individual problems
- the International Students Associations
- offers of the International Office...
please come to see us during our consultation hours!
Due to current events, our personal consultation hours are cancelled until further notice. However, we are at your disposal via our contact form for international students.
We now also offer the possibility of a digital consultation hour via "Zoom" (Tuesdays from 10 am - 12.30 pm). Please register here.
1) After registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail with further information and the link for the Zoom meeting.
2) Please take a look at the data protection conditions at https://zoom.us/de-de/privacy.html. When you click on the link, you will be asked to download the Zoom client or install the appropriate app on your mobile/tablet. It is best to try out briefly in advance.
3) You will come to a "meeting room" at the beginning of the consultation hour. Here please wait for us to invite you to a meeting.
Team "Service for international students"
at the SSC (Student Service Center), ground floor
Universitätsstr. 22a, 50937 Köln