Services for Enrolled International Students
On these sites, we would like to provide some information for enrolled international students in terms of the organisation of their studies at the University of Cologne and concerning life in Cologne in general. The information is appropriate for:
Scholarships for UoC Students with a Refugee Background
The DAAD Prize 2020 for outstanding achievements of international students was awarded to Ms. Shreyasi Bhattacharya. Congratulations!
Please consult our team if you have questions regarding:
- your residence permit and extension of the residence permit at the Foreigners Registration Office ("Studienverlaufsbescheinigung")
- confirmations for authorities in the home country (Embassy, Military Service, scholarships etc.)
- working besides the studies
- financing your studies
- academic planning
- individual problems
- the International Students Associations
- offers of the International Office
Due to current events, our personal consultation hours are cancelled until further notice. However, we are at your disposal via our contact form for international students.
We now also offer the possibility of a digital consultation hour via "Zoom" (Tuesdays from 10 am - 12.30 pm). Please register here.
Team "Service for international students"
at the SSC (Student Service Center), ground floor
Universitätsstr. 22a, 50937 Köln