22., 23., 24., 29., 30., 31. März
14:00 Uhr - 15:30 Uhr
ZuS - Zukunftsstrategie Lehrer*innenbildung
- Who could collaborate? Which research group is best for my thesis?
- How does my research become most objective, reliable and valid?
- Which research tools are best for me?
- How can I write efficiently?
These and many more questions were answered for education students, graduate students and scientific staff of all ages and fields in education at the last PEER* research camp Cologne.
For the 4th time, we are proudly featuring PEER* with the international experts
Prof. Eleanor C. Sayre (KSU) and Prof. Scott Franklin (RIT) - known for their quantitative, qualitative and mixed-methods research in education.
- are a team player,
- like to research about processes in communication and education,
- are looking for an international research group,
- or welcome some structure for your scientific working (BA, MA, PhD, journal papers),
THIS is the place for you
(+2CPs in "Studium Integrale" and many more modules).
In cooperation with the PEER*international Research Squad we develop research in small teams around
- equality & education,
- diversity, discrimination & digitalization
- group dynamics & communication.
Feel free to ask us directly via ZuS-PEER@uni-koeln.de
the PEER orga crew
Register via: https://zus.uni-koeln.de/peer2021