Dr. Antje Oesterle
Personal Aide to the Vice-Rector, in particular regarding the topic area "Academic career"
Accompanying all strategic developments in the area of academic staff, currently
- Strategic Guidelines for Career Paths in the Post-Doc Stage
- Guideline on Permanent Employment Opportunities for Academic and Artistic staff at the University of Cologne and its implementation
- Coordination of the EU audit HRS4R (Human Resources Strategy for Researchers)
- Contact person for the "Contract on Good Employment Conditions" and its evaluation
- Project management PUMA (University of Cologne mail application for staff)
After studying English, Romance Studies and History at RWTH Aachen University, Dr. Antje Oesterle was a research assistant there. She completed her doctorate in 2015 on a topic in the field of Canadian Studies. The title of her thesis is Mapping Louis Dudek, Canadian Man of Letters. Since 2016, she has been supporting the Prorectorate as a personal advisor in a matrix function with Division 4 Human Resources.
Phone: +49 221 470-2817