Docfile - Digital doctoral candidates management
Docfile is the online tool for the administration of your doctorate in the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences
Doctoral candidates of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities must register with a.r.t.e.s. access.
Docfile was developed in close cooperation with the faculties in order to administrate your doctorate digitally from the application for admission as a doctoral candidate to the printing of the doctoral certificate.
The use of Docfile enables the following features for doctoral candidates (anticipated in November 2020):
- Update personal and contact data online
- Providing application forms for all matters concerning your doctorate
- Automated preparation of printable forms
- Simplified communication with the doctoral office and graduate institutions
- Automatic notifications for administrative process steps
Please click here to submit an application for admission as a doctoral candidate or to register as a doctoral candidate.
For a following enrolment for doctoral studies, please contact the Student Application and Registration Office after acceptance as a doctoral candidate by your faculty.