Docfile - Online registration for doctoral candidates at the University of Cologne
Docfile is the online registration system for doctoral candidates at the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences
Doctoral candidates of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities must register with a.r.t.e.s. access.
Docfile was developed in close collaboration with the Faculties, Graduate Schools and Deans‘ offices at the University of Cologne. The main objective is to offer doctoral candidates the best possible service for the administrative elements partaining to their doctorate.
By registering you support the University of Cologne in complying with novel regulations regarding official statistical reporting (Hochschulstatistikgesetz). Please go to this website for further information.
In addition to official reporting Docfile offers the following features for doctoral candidates (anticipated in spring 2019):
- Update personal and contact data online
- Access to a pool of documents related to doctoral projects
- Automated preparation of printable forms
- Simple communication with the Dean’s office and graduate school
In addition, registered doctoral candidates have full access to all services of the Albertus Magnus Center!